January 21, 2010

Coloring You Lucky Duck Video



"Iguana Love You Forever"

Isnt this card and stamp set just adorable!! This stamp set is one from several others from the iguana set that my mom got from Stampendous (she bought hers at Archivers)

It was so much fun to color and its for sale in Etsy!!

Product List (I have been asked to include this again!)
  • -Cardbase is Stampin Up Real Red
  • -Pattern paper is from last years Target 1.oo paper (LOVE IT!)
  • -Prima Flowers (pink jar and a green color jar)
  • Silver square Brads
  • Neenah Cardstock (Best for copics..I do sell it if you need it!!)
  • Copics!!!!!
  • Glossy Accent

I also have the other part of the video from creating a sidewalk ready to show you! This time I finished coloring the duck and blended oranges and yellows together and use Copic Spica glitter pens. I know my hand is in the way probably 90% of the time..I will start putting the camera the opposite way!!

Today Aiden and I are just relaxing at home. We were both sick yesterday but I think it was just a weird little bug and we slept it off!! Hopefully during nap time I can create another card!! Okay well I am going to get off here and get lunch ready for Aiden and I





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails