Wow..its weird saying that outloud isnt it. 2010..I remember when it was 2000 and people were worried about computers quitting and the end of the world and all sorts of things.
2009 was a great year for me. I have a great and very blessed life. Not to brag or anything (but hey its my blog so Im allowed to!)
- I have the best husband ever.
Brent is so supportive of me and is seriously my best friend. He is always there for me and loves me for who I am.
- Aiden- enough said. He is the biggest blessing of all. I love that little boy SO SO SO much, I swear my heart will burst sometimes. Of course he has his moments and I go crazy but in the end just thinking about him and seeing him grow up (which is quite sad to see him do it so fast) could make me cry..happy tears of course ;)
- I have a great family (both sides) and I love each and every one of them. We are overall still very healthy and loving life.
Of course 2009 had alot of memories I want to remember but I think 2010 will be another great year. Who knows what is in store for my family and I but its a journey I want to take!!
Ali Edwards (VERY popular person in scrapbooking!!) does the new word for each year.
My word for this year is Reinvent
I am going to reivent myself in the roles I play. I want to become a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and even a better stranger to others.
My job is to be at home....to raise Aiden to be healthy, happy, and polite. My job is also to take care of my husband. To take care of our home, our child, and to make sure he is happy.
Did you make any resolutions?? I didnt this year really because I never keep them but I am going to set a few goals (different in my opinion lol)
- become a better mother, wife, etc
- exercise more and do the weight watchers program again..it was working so why did we stop?!
- Never get behind on scrapbooking again. Its so pathetic how behind I am
Okay here is a quick video I did...mainly for my mom about loading the Scotch ATG 714.