November 27, 2009

Aiden is better

I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving. I am writing this around midnight because we just got home not too long ago from our families places.

I was reminded I didnt update on how Aiden was lol. It was very scary. Everytime I turned my head his fever was back and it was getting higher. We took him to the Dr and he has croup...its so sad...he doesnt sleep or eat anything at all right now.

His cough is getting better and not the seal sounding noise all the time, just once or twice a day. Thankyou to everyone who called, emailed, and asked in person how he was. It means so much that Aiden and my family is so important. I do not know what I would have done if it were something more serious. I am completely in love with Aiden.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails