July 30, 2009

New Copic Product!



Yes you read that right!!! Today I went to my moms (had a blast mom!) and I came home to a nice big box from Copic...my new Glitter B set pens came in today!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I have been wanting these for a long time but shipping out on the packs took longer than expected..but they are here and I have already sold a few to people so if you need them just email me!!

There are new colors!!!


  • Lilac

  • Blossom

  • Peach

  • Buttermilk

  • Mint

  • Baby blue

  • Sand

  • Chocolate

  • Lipstick

  • Garnet

  • Pitch Black

  • Clear

Anyways...sorry this post is short..its only 11:30 but I am beat and ready for bed! I will try to post more this weekend..I have some new cake pics to show everyone!! And I have been scrapbooking ALOT lately..so I will show those off as well!!!! Goodnight Everyone!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails