March 5, 2009

Party hats!!


Hello, or should I say good morning haha. I know its getting late but I wanted to post for a few minutes before heading off to bed. I just put this card up on my Etsy site...I love this stamp..its so fun to play with!! Oh yah before I ramble on someone emailed me and asked me to start putting the card info again so here ya go Becky :)


Supplies:

Stamps: Stampendous Party Hats

Paper: Neenah White, SU cardstock, Doodlebug pattern paper

Ink: Ranger Pitch Black, Copic markers,

Other: Spica Glitter Pens, popdots, nesties, Ek success bday candle edger punch


You might have noticed the adorable blue birthday candles lining the bottom of the card...its one of the New EK success edger punches found so far only at Michaels. With a coupon it was only 10 dollars or so...and let me tell you they punch SO SO nice...much smoother than the martha ones!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails