March 8, 2009

Another weekend gone...



I cannot believe another weekend is over..it doesnt help that we now do the Daylight Savings thing and had to lose an hour :(



The weekend here was nice...kinda windy and now rainy but overall very nice. My friend Pam came over Friday night for dinner and we decided to take Aiden to the park to try out the baby swings......he loved it!!!! My baby boy is 6 months in a few days.........really, 6 months already?! I am needing to get his picture taken for my 6 months page.



I had some free time last nigh and ended up making 8 cards (4 of each kind really) so 2 different designs. This one features Hanna Stamps Riley the moose....hes so cute!!! And not to mention SO MUCH fun to color. I will post later and show the other card...I will be putting these up on my Etsy account as well.

I am back to work tomorrow...I am kinda excited because I love seeing new products and I know we just got quite a few new ones in ;) I am also excited because I am going to be starting my own business relating to papecrafting soon..more details on that soon!!!!

For the card above, I used one of the new ek success edger punches..have I mentioned how much I love these punches!! Well I am off to watch my recorded Amazing Race with hubby and Aiden...........see you tomorrow

Supplies:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps--Riley, SU background Canvas
Paper: Neenah White, SU cardstock, Bo Bunny Pattern paper
Ink: Ranger Pitch Black, Copic markers, SU ink
Other: Glossy Accents, popdots, nesties, Ek success edger punch, metal embellishment, SU ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails