February 14, 2009

Lucky Week


Thats right...I would call myself a very lucky person this past week...lots to update you on!!!
FIRST.................I won the free copic certification in New Orleans next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no clue that I would win when I entered but I am so excited...I might even scrapbook the notifcation email I got haha...Brent and I decided to make this into a mini vacation. I am so happy and I am sure I will learn LOTS!!!
Second good news remember in this post when I talked about trying to find the Reis Nichols hidden jewerly around the city I live in.......WE FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a pretty silver and pearl scott kay bracelet.
See what I mean....this happened all in two days!!! Hopefully my good luck continues!! I will post a card later...I have several to show you all.
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails