February 9, 2009

Weekend Over??


Well it is now just after midnight so techinically the weekend is already over....where do those days fly to?!


This weekend was a productive one at least, lots of cleaning and spending time with Aiden and the hubby. Friday night we ran some errands and went to Flower Factory where I got a TON of thickers for only 2.00!! I couldnt believe it....So I pretty much stocked up haha. I was paying 4 or 5 dollars for them at a scrapbooking store!! We then get some yummy pizza and stuffed breadsticks from a local pizza place we just found out and tried..so good!!


Saturday was spent looking for the Reis Nichols Finders Keepers jewerly scavenger hunt..we didnt find it but had alot of fun trying to...plus it was warmer out but very windy. We then had sonic for dinner..something different for a change.


Sunday was a relaxing day...lots of cleaning, lounging around, playing with Aiden and I did some homework.........tomorrow is back to work :(


I created a few cards this weekend, I posted one of them for you guys to see. This is the card I entered for the Copic Mardi Gras contest that Copic is throwing. I used SO SO many copics on this card...at least 10 so leave a comment if you want me to post them all haha. Love the doodlebug paper and glitterbrads. Some of the flowers have stickles on them as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails