January 7, 2009

Mail Time

I gladly searched tons of Targets last year for there adorable mailboxes. I have had some time with Brent being home to help with Aiden so I have been decorating them and putting a few on my etsy page. Now I am needing to make some cute Valentines day cards.

Yesterday I started cleaning and organizing my entire scrapbook room...needless to say I need more time haha. So hopefully after dinner tonight I can have some more time to clean. I am cleaning everything!! After that is finished I need to print off Christmas pics and of course scrapbook them!! I feel like there is never enough time to do the things I want to do..especially since Aiden was born. I wouldnt change it for th world though, I love that litle guy so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails