January 3, 2008

Bella Birthday

Hello Everyone!!
How was everyones new year??! Brent and I had a nice low key night. My parents took us out to Olive Garden (yummy!!) and then we headed back to my parents house to play some games...so much fun!! Anyone have any great resolutions for this year?! I am really wanting to make a scrapbook page of mine...so don't be surprised if you see one here soon ;)

I typically send bday cards to all the women in my family and one is on the Jan 9th so I figured this cute bella image was perfect and the colors are so much fun to play with!! Stamping Bella is the image and it was colored with my COPICS of course, lol...I really do love these markers and cannot wait to buy the remaining 72 for my birthday lol. The bella is layered on a shimmer cardstock which I got at Archivers and inked the edges pink and 4 silver brads line the corners and its popdotted. Bellas cake is shimmery and glittery! My new trend is to use my Karen Foster Snap Stamps and I spelled out Happy Birthday and attached them to the ribbon with eyelets and brads, so that they can swing!!! SO MUCH FUN!!

Well sorry for the shorter post but I need to get to bed because I have to work again tomorrow...how I loved my time off from work! College starts back up next week and one of my goals is to caught up with scrapbooking by my birthday in March. Wishful thinking right lol...

night everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails