December 28, 2007

Punk Rock Bday






My sisters birthday is coming up really soon and she is younger and does not really care to scrapbook, except in the books my mom and I made for her and her son Carson.

Anways...she always like the popular crossbones and skulls and more "punk rock" things so I figured this card would be perfect for her!! Also I have Tim Holtz grungeboard and the pack I bought has like 5 of these skull chipboard pieces.......I had NO clue what I was going to do until I thought of this card and then I used the DCWV Punk Rock paper of the pink foiled hearts and the skull is popdotted and painted pink and hand glittered!! It really did turn out cute in person....I hope she likes it!!

How was everyones Christmas?? Hopefully peaceful and full of blessings. My Christmas was great except for the fact that it flew by too fast :(

I did get my copic markers!!! I was so excited....my hubby also bought me an ATG gun.....what a surprise!! Well its 1am and I have to work tomorrow..err this morning lol so I need some sleep!!

REAL FAST- Someone wanted to know what ink I use for my copic markers and I use the Brillance Graphite Black ink and I do heat set it...take an extra min but SOOO worth it!! I got mine at Archivers.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails