January 8, 2008

Park West Gallery

OKay so if I was not married or wanting children in the near future than I found a really neat website that is now accepting applications for employment. This website is looking for Associate Auctioneers. The neat thing?!? All of this is done upon a luxary cruise ship AND auctions off beautiful fine arts. See what I mean if I didnt have committments? This would be perfect. Check it out. The company is called Park West at Sea.

Visit the website because the company is upfront about what type of people they are looking for. Remember though that you can be on the cruise ship for quite some time. My sister wanted to do something like this but it was to be a hairstylist on a cruise ship. I think it would be great to be able to earn commission AND visit places around the world. The part that I like the most is when they mention that most DO make an income in the six figures, which is very nice I might add!

So if you are looking for a fun and new exciting job then perhaps Park West at Sea would be the perfect job that you are looking for!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails