April 5, 2007

Scrapbookin Away........



Sorry once again for the lack of posting. I havent been making cards at all because I have started on my wedding scrapbook...scrapbooking it after 6 months...not too bad...could be worse!! So that is where all my creative engery has been going to...Perhaps I will scan some pages in for ya?!

The pic above is an 8x8 layout that I created for my work as a sample...it had to be for mothers day..so I just wanted to show ya that real fast. I have had to contain myself the past few days at work..we have been getting in so MANY new things!!! Its so hard working at a scrapbook store..but I have been doing alot better...things get kinda "old and I just want to go home because Ill be back tomorrow" things so yah....well off to bed!! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great page - love the flower in the corner!! TFS

http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails