March 31, 2007

Busy Weekend...

Sorry for the lack of posting...I have been working every day since my last day off last weekend. We have been so busy getting in all the new scrapbook stuff so I am sooo tired when I get home!!!

I am working on my wedding scrapbook now so please ignore the fact that I have no card to show :( I will show you some pages though once I become non lazy and take pics of my scrapbook haha.

Tonight after work though...even though I was SO tired I made myself get dressed into non work clothes and go out shopping...of course I found tons of scrapping stuff and a new coach wallet to match my new bag my dh got me for my bday...i love it...retail therapy is such a good boost!!!!!! Well Im going back to my scrapbook.....night everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails