February 24, 2007

Pamper yourself.....



I love this stamp so much!!! Reminded me somewhat of the SU set but this was ALOT cheaper...infact I have some extras ;) Im not sure if you can tell but I used liquid applique and irradecent ice for for some glitter...so the soap and bubbles actually look like soap and bubbles...love it! This is the stamp that my DH went into Hobby Lobby and found for me....fits perfect I thought!! I also used the Cuttlebug embossing folers and ribbon and a speckled background stamp...I also realized SU blush blossom marker is perfect for a skin tone use! Tomorrow is my last day off from work and then its back to the real world...I have become so lazy and use to checking blogs any time I want through the day...not anymore though thanks to work...yuck! I also want to link more blogs...so anyone want to do a link exchange??? Also, keep on the lookout for my blog candy appearing sooooooooo soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i WANT this stamp

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

cool card, I love it!! This is the first time I've seen this color combo and it looks so neat! I love all your little details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails