February 25, 2007

Dusting off stamps..


I finally promised myself I would dust off the stamps I have NEVER used and play with them on my last day off from work....So far so good...I have made one card with Reason to Smile (hostess set) and the little flower from Delight in life (SAB 07)..hey it counts doesnt it..I used the flower stamp from the entire set lol.......so here it is....comments and feedback much appreciated!!!
This card features turns and brads by Hero Arts....stipple brush to give the butterfly and sentiment a little extra something and the little flower is pop dotted. I used the SAB Just Delightful for all the paper and SU makers to color the stamps and flower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you post a new creation every time you post...love the colors of this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails