February 24, 2007

Going to bed...



Just wanted to do a quick updated before going to bed. I created this card for someone who lost all their scrapbooking items in a fire........see post here ---> http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227211

hope that works..So I sent the lady some of my goodies that I have just laying around not being used. I could not imagine losing everything in a fire...so terrible at least everyone was ok!

I am feeling MUCH better today...I didnt have to work again so I slept alot and finised up some cards for a swap that I am doing..it feels good. I sent my DH to Hobby Lobby today to look for this specific stamp.....and.....HE FOUND IT!! I was so excited..because all the stamps start to look the same to him lol...hes such a good guy!! Ill make a card and post it tomorrow with the $1 stamp I bought it for...so cute I promise!!! Stay tuned...I am going to do my first blog candy real soon too.......I couldnt resist ;)

goodnight!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails