February 22, 2007

Even my cat is obsessed :)

















As you can see from the pics above...even my little cat Chloe can't resist Stampin Up haha. Shes so cute!! Also look at all my goodies that came in........lots of paper....tons of stamps (I now have ALL of the sell-a-bration stamps) obsessed much??? I couldnt pass up the deal! There are some supplies in the pics not from stampin up of course...like the 48 count of prisma pencils and things like that......off to stamp!! I have the flu so I have not been feeling too great....and work called me earlier tonight and I dont have to come in tomorrow...so more sleep and maybe a doctors appt....I hate going but I feel terrible...too crappy to even sit up and make a card...NOW you know how BAD I feel lol.......goodnight everyone!!
EDIT-I also uploaded a few pics on how I am storing my cuttlebig folders and dies!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How cute is your cat? My cat climbs in the SU boxes, but I can never get my camera out fast enough! LOL! You have a great blog.
-Julee

Anonymous said...

what exactly are the plastic holders that you are storing your Cuttlebug dies in? What a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails