November 5, 2020

Halloween Card

 




Happy Thursday!! Sorry I haven’t been active on here for a little bit. 2020 has been a rough year, especially with the coronavirus. I injured my toenail and it has to be removed as well as having dental surgery. My son also broke his finger during the same time. We are both on the mend thankfully and I hope to get in my craft room again!

This card was so much fun to make. I started off using Tim Holtz oxide inks for the background. The images are by Lawn Fawn, which I colored using copics. I took my embossing pen and used glow in the dark embossing powder for the fox, tombstones, and windows. 

I also did the eclipse technique using a Taylored Expressions caps lock “happy”die (letters are attached together so they are always the same distance apart). I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!🎃 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails