November 20, 2020

Fishing Birthday Card

 Happy Friday!

I am trying really hard not to miss any loved ones birthday this year...more than ever I feel like we need happy mail and to let someone know they are special.

One of our family friends son turned 15 last weekend and we social distanced and dropped off his card and gift. We definitely missed celebrating in person with a party but with everything going on luckily we could do a drop off safely.





He thought the sentiment in the front was hilarious 😂 

The stamp set it from Darcie’s stamps and it’s called no trout about it. I colored the image with copics and used glossy accents on the fish. I also used a Simon says stamp background called Sketchy Lines background stamp.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay safe 💕

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails