July 5, 2020

Birthday Card


Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is staying safe and finding time for crafting. My husbands birthday was this week and it is now safe to show the card online 😂 since he has seen it. 

He loves pizza and I knew we were getting pizza for dinner that night so I knew this card was a must. The stamps are from Inky Antics and features their scratch and sniff line. I used Copic markers for quick coloring and quick blending. I then added the scratch and sniff sticker to the pizza image. The background die is from Reverse Confetti. 

Thanks for stopping by...come back soon for another card!

1 comment:

Jack of all hobbies said...

Your cards are so cute, I enjoy card making it is great to get more inspiration I will be following!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails