October 8, 2019

New Video!

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be bringing a video to you today. It has been a long time since I uploaded anything so I am glad to be doing it again. I guess I just needed a long break to get back into things. 
 But now it appears I have forgotten the best camera position and editing skills..lol. I promise the videos will keep getting better! I figured out how to add music so that's a plus! 

This card is a simple Halloween Interactive Card using stamps and dies mainly from a company called Inky Antics.



SUPPLIES USED: 

  • Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, and Faded Jeans and Black Soot
  • Gink K black ink (copic friendly)
  • Versamark ink pad for embossing
  • Storm Cloud- Lawn Fawn Cardstock and Basic Black by Stampin Up as well as Neenah Classic white crest 80lb
  • Blender Brushes
  • Recollections Twine
  • Basic Grey Magnets
  • Inky Antics Mummy & Drac stamps
  • Lawn Fawn Push Here stamp
  • Inky Antics Creepy Coffin die
  • SSS Fine white detail embossing powder
  • Lawn Fawn liquid stardust
  • Copic Opaque White
  • Teflon Bone Folder (SSS) 

Check back soon for another video!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails