January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy 2012!!!!  It feels so weird saying that!  Has it really been a whole year?!

When I was searching some of my favorite blogs I found this fun survey about 2011

I will update more when I am back to feeling better, how long can we really be sick here at our household?!?!

1.What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Released my digi stamp line, created a website, and really got into party supplies

2.Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not really.  Of course we always say lose weight and be more healthy but I really need to try for that again.  I want to live a great life for myself and to be with Aiden!  Some of my other new ones will be to let stress not bother me as much, start building and save $$$$$, and be a better wife, daughter, mother, sister and friend.
3.Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.
4.Did anyone close to you die?
I knew of some
5.What countries did you visit?
None.
6.What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
lots of things!  New house in the works, less student loan debt
7.What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 30th.  It was Brent and I's 5 year anniversary
8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Letting Aiden go to preschool and not having a meltdown (me, not him LOL)
9.What was your biggest failure?
need to save money better
10.Did you suffer illness or injury?
kidney stones...worst pain of my life (right up there with labor)
11.What was the best thing you bought?
Our 5 acres :)
12.Whose behavior merited celebration?
Brent-  He is the best person I have ever met.  He works so hard to provide for Aiden and I.
13.Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not one person stands out ;)
14.Where did most of your money go?
buying the land and Aiden and bills
15.What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
Aiden being potty trained, buying our land, dreaming of building our home, Inked Treasures release, selling our old home in the winter
16.What song will always remind you of 2011?
LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem”.
17.Compared to this time last year, are you:
i.happier or sadder? Happier
ii.thinner or fatter? around the same give or take a few pounds
iii.richer or poorer? Richer (but by no means rich LOL)
18.What do you wish you’d done more of?
date nights with Brent
19.What do you wish you’d done less of?
stress about the little things
20.How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas has come and gone but it was spent with family
21.Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Brent, my mom or my sister
22.Did you fall in love in 2011?
With Brent and Aiden even more!
23. How many one-night stands?
Zero!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
The real housewives show (any of them) sad I know LOL
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I dont really hate anyone...
26. What was the best book you read?
Water for elephants
27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
Adele
28. What did you want and get?
an Ipad and land
29. What did you want and not get?
smaller digital camera to just throw in my purse and go
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
 I don’t think I saw a single movie in a theater this year. How sad LOL
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 26 and hung out with Brent and Aiden
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
more money saved
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
black and sparkly
34. What kept you sane?
Aiden going to preschool for 2 hours a day haha...seriously though, I could work on my Etsy orders when he was gone and spend more time with Brent and Aiden
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
Miranda Lamberts
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
none in particular that I can think of at this moment.
37. Whom did you miss?
my friends
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Amanda.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Family comes first
40. Do you have any lost feelings of others.
sure

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails