January 25, 2012

Guilty Feelings..

Hello!

(Like the new design?!)

Oh goodness, where has time gone?!  LOL- I know thats the story of my life nowadays.

I feel the struggle to blog alot now, which makes me sad because I LOVE blogging.  I get the mommy guilt going on when I do orders and then blog.  I feel like I am on the computer all hours of the day (not really, but alot!) and I don't want to think back when Aiden was 3 and I didn't spend time with him.

I know, I need breaks too and right now I am doing all the Etsy to build our dream home and get Aiden the things he needs in life and to help Brent out since hes our worker in the house ;)  But really, I hate working when Aiden is home and sometimes I have to do but I try to focus on only Aiden when hes home and its just him and I :)
(so please dont stray away from my blog LOL)


Besides...can you believe how bored I would be without constant orders ;)

My sisters birthday card
(she loves bling, zebra, shopping, and the money inside the card!)




I used my Taylored Expressions 3d bag die, adding some bakers twine ribbon, gems, and ruffle ribbon and of course sparkle tissue paper for the bag!


Winter onederland parties are still a hit in my store!

I promise..I will be back soon LOL.  Besides, its time for Inked Treasures to have a new release!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails