July 23, 2011

Today the letter is "B"




Hello!

Hope everyone is having a great and relaxing Saturday!!  We are still under a heat advisory so we will be staying indoors for the most part.  I got the house cleaned Friday afternoon (and believe it or not..it actually still looks nice even with a 2.5  year old LOL)

So I am able to catch up on orders, work on my digi site for release day, and spend time with my boys (my favorite thing to do!)

If you read the title of this post, B is the letter today.

Baby Shower Banner!

Such a fun way of meeting this client!  Her and her sister were pregant at the same time and had baby showers together (both girls).  There other sister emailed me via Etsy to create a banner for them combined shower.  Somehow one of the sisters found my name and contacted me because THAT sister is now pregnant!! How fun is that!!

The sister told me that her sisters nursery theme was the Pottery Barn Kids "Jackson" bedding which is whales.  I created this banner to coordinate with the theme and I love the way it turned out!


And also with the theme of the letter "B".  Its time to meet Bella.  This fun younger bear who is just like Ellie and likes the girly things but also in up for any activity or hobby (you will later on see why this is true!)

I love her polka dot dress which is perfect to glitter or glossy accent!  Her lollipop is alot of fun to color too and is big enough to easily color!!  Hope you like her!  Tomorrow I will release the Lions name!!

Come back soon!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails