February 15, 2011

GCD Spotlight Gal and Love Day

Hey Everyone!
Have I mentioned how nice it is lateley to have working internet again and not have to sit at Mcdonalds forever late at night LOL.
Are you a fan of GCD Studios?! They are a fun scrapbooking company that makes fun papers, Chipboard tools and more! When I saw they were having a contest last year I tried out...and they picked me as one of their spotlight gals for 2011! I was featured in Jan 2011 and I am THRILLED!!
Click HERE to read the article and see my layouts!

(dont mind..they mispelled my last name...but I am use to it LOL)


I was so excited...heres a quick screeen shot!



Valenties Day was pretty great at my house. I am so blessed to have a husband like Brent. He treats me like a princess, so patient, kind, loving and such a great father to Aiden. Why was I so lucky in love?!
He surprised me with the Sparkle Uggs that have been SOLD OUT ever since Oprah gave them away on her show of her favorite things. He got me the black which are the ones I wanted!! I would love to wear the silver..but I think its a little too flashy for me LOL


Aiden was of course spoiled...isnt he always ;)

He got an adorable plush tree stump that have little animals in it, money for his savings account, finger paints, Tag JR books, adorable Uno Barn game, some candy, Mcdonalds Coupons, Dvd, a travel coloring set

He loves it all!! He is getting really good at opening presents :)

(These pics are out of order..but I cant switch them without having to load them again..so sorry!)

(Also..please ignore the beautiful milk "stains" on our leather love seat) So much for non leaking sippy cups...whatever!
So now today I am off to finish laundry and finish up my 2 custom orders I have to complete.
See you tomorrow!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the feature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails