January 14, 2011

Matching Decor for your party

Hey there!
I just wanted to show you some sample pictures from several custom orders I just did! They had their invites already created and wanted matching banners and toppers! I love the way both orders turned out!
*INVITES ARE NOT MY DESIGN!
*ALL PICTURES/INFO BLURRED FOR PRIVACY
Here is one for an adorable little girl that is celebrating her Dora themed party on Feb 12th, so her mom wanted a Valentines Day theme!


And Gracie wanted a Disney Villain party for her birthday! How fun is that!



So now its crunch time before I sadly have to pack up my scrapbooking room and will have to close down my Etsy for a little bit :( I dont want to especially since I am getting alot of orders but there is no way I can keep my shipping and turn around times the same, and I want to excel and keep those dates I promise!
I am working on a custom Dr. Seuss Package, Word World, Elmo, and finishing up some Barney items and more Dr. Seuss. Its crazy!
Well I need to get back to my orders ;) Its crazy and I honestly go to bed around 3am everynight...very sad but very true! I will get caught up and post cards again! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails