November 8, 2010

Monday and already booked!


Hey Everyone!
Happy Monday...if you read my title than you know it might be a long week for me OR it will be the complete oppsite and be the fastest week ever!
I am pretty booked for the entire week with custom Esty orders. Mainly all party packages..which I love doing!!
Here are some pictures of the most recent package I did for a Leilani who is turning ONE! Her name is hawaiian, which is why there is a lei flower!
Door Sign

Custom made 12 months banner..where they can put a picture of her each month for her first year!








Custom birthday banner

I had so much fun working with these colors!

So now I am working on Barney cupcake toppers, custom card and cupcake invites. Will show you pictures soon!

I also have to catch up on laundry and clean the house. Yesterday alone 5 people picked up fliers on our house..we only have 3 left!! Time to get more!! Hopefully at least one will want to see the house!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails