October 26, 2010

Early Halloween





Isnt he the cutest little cow you have ever seen!?! We celebrated Halloween early with my family since Halloween is usually so busy with us. This way we are completely free to go to Brents parents for Halloween. Plus Aiden gets to wear his costume TWICE ;)
He actually left it on believe it or not and he looked very cute next to my cousin who was a farmer and Carson my nephew was a fireman.
This post is a little later than I wanted it to be but this morning we had tornado warnings, severe thunderstorms and wind advisories...yes in October!! That is crazy Indiana weather for you!
Tonight we are going to look at some land we kinda like...the best thing about it is its still in our same city but out in the country. Brent and I LOVE where we live, we just want a bigger house and more land! This land already has a pole barn on it so that could be cool!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails