WOW...can we please stop time? You are growing way too fast.
I got to take your 2 year pictures and I love the way they came out. When you actually stopped and gave me a chance you were such a little cheeseball. But then it was back to throwing rocks, mulch and dirt. Its hard to compete with that stuff you know ;)
*watermarked for internet*
At 25 months:
- Still in size 4 diapers
- Mac and cheese is your favorite meal right now
- lately all you want to do is watch backyardigans or blues clues and I am the meanest mommy when I do not let you watch it more than an hour a day (if that)
- Still taking naps...only when we are at our house though
- Loves playing in dirt, sand and rocks and mulch now
- love strawberry milkshakes from steak n shake. Although you probably only get 5 actual sips before its melted or you dropped it ;)
- Still throwing the tantrums where you lay on the floor
- can shoot a pretty mean basketbal.......with your left hand
- can actually jump now, feet off the floor and everything!
- still love going to the park and sliding and swinging
- taking baths again!
You are becomming such a fun little boy. Your personality is really starting to show!
I love you more and more each day!
*Crafty things coming later!!