July 27, 2010

Todays Card

Are you impressed to see an actual card today LOL
(And yes..I did just make this!)

Last night I was able to actually sit down in my scrapbook room and create. I made several cards for some of the sketch sites. Tomorrow I will post another let..just think LOTS of glitter!

I have been feeling I need more balance in my life lately. I need to spend more time with Aiden AND Brent at the same time but also need to sit down and take some time for myself once in awhile. Being a SAHM is a NEVER ending job..a job that I love but a job that drives me to the point of tears sometime!

So...I hope to get more "FREE" time and do my own projects than worry and stress about Design Team project..which don't get me wrong..I love being on DT but sometimes I just want to play with my stamps I have at home and do my own thing LOL

Anyways..enough rambling here is the card I created for Friday Sketchers sketch. I used leftover pattern paper scraps from another project for one of my DT duties.

I love this image..its my moms stamp but I had to stamp a few off to color at home! There is Art Glitter (yellow) on the flowers and the flowers are Prima. I colored him with copics (of course LOL).



Thanks for looking....come back tomorrow and see my other card I created last night. It has ALOT of BLING on it!!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

oh how cute is this! love all the sparkle! wonderful card Ashley!
blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails