July 28, 2010

New Tool

Hey Everyone!
Another craft post alert LOL
A scrapbook store near my husbands work was having a bundle pricing on the new I-Rock tool by Imaginisce (kinda like the bedazzler) It is a hot fix gun/wand that allows you to put crystals and bling on the paper, fabric, and more!
He was a sweetheart and got me one so I had to try it out. The gems shown below are Hot Rox. I will upload a video soon and another sample of the same card but with their I-Rocks (bling pretty much)
This card is a sketch for Cute Card Thursday

This card is SO bright and was so much fun to color! I love the new tool..be sure to watch out for the video of it soon!
Other than that the night was kinda sad...I lost one of my grandpas earlier in the night. However, we have to think of it as a blessing because there was so much suffering going on.
See you tomorrow

1 comment:

Vanja said...

Wonderful card! I love the image and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at CCT this week. :)
Hugs, Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails