May 7, 2010

My Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Happy weekend!! This post will probably be really short...I am so tired right now (Aiden has been waking up VERY early for the whole week..and it wears me out lol).

So sad I am ready for bed at midnight on a weekend..what has happened to me?!

Today I went shopping with my sister to find some dressy clothes for her since she is now going to intern at a lawyers office. Had alot of fun with her..AND she did my hair tonight :)

For Blackleaf it was my turn as a DT member to do a challenge and I was able to use an army set Tanvi has released and I had a color combo challenge (use red, black, and green.)

Here is my card!


The gun has glossy accents on it and I wanted to use big metal masculine brads. I stamped the Happy Fathers Day sentiment with a Jo Ann's $1.00 stamp I just got not too long ago.
This card is very masculine and perfect for a father serving in the army or had. Hopefully I will post more this weekend..I havent had much time for crafting :( Maybe for Mothers Day?!
So go and check out my post over on the Blackeaf Studios blog!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails