May 5, 2010

Hump Day Inspiration 10 Card

Wednesday again..already?! That means it is time for Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration time (to win some free digi's!!)
Here is the sketch for this week....simple and easy to work with for people who do not have alot of time!! I love it

And here is my card for the sketch.

I did some designs on the balloons with my Copic colorless blender pen and put glossy accents on top of it. The blue trim is a NEW Ek success border/edger punch I got from JoAnn's the other night. I love it and it is alot easier to line up than it looks!

I also have some exciting news if you are local to me..I will be participating in a craft show in June. I will have more details soon..and its free to park and free to get in!! I only have a month to work on some more goodies for the show though!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails