May 21, 2010

Metal Mania

Wednesday was also a new challenge over at Blackleaf as well! It's fun..you need to use blackleaf images and metal of some sort!


The DT got to use the new stamps (which I am so excited to use again!)

And here is my card I created-I ran alumin foil through my cuttlebug. Since its so fragile I always attatch cardstock behind the foil first...so that when you run it through it doesnt tear the delicate foil. At the bottom of the card I wanted the foil to look "rough" so I punched holes in it and kinda tore the top and bent it.


I have used this technique before on cards for my dad since he loves Harley Davidson and Chrome.
I am so happy its Friday!!! I hope to have some time to work on some craft show items...I am starting to stress a little LOL..even though Brent made me promise not to get stressed. I also have found a BIG show nearby that is having one in November..I really want to sign up for that one as well.
Will it rain AGAIN..for the 5th weekend in a row?! We shall see lol...Check back later because I have some exciting news, new items to show, and a new video of my latest craft show item!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails