May 19, 2010

Hump Day Inspiration 12 Card

It didnt seem like Wednesday yesterday...I was watching both boys again and I didnt have any time to blog or really be on the internet...so I am a day behind. Here is this weeks sketch challenge over at Inktegrity. I really enjoyed this one..I really like the more complex sketches that make me think for a little bit on how I want to attempt them lol...
And here is my card I created. In this picture the purple and blue look like they clash..but in real life it doesnt look like it does (at least to me lol).
Love the fabric covered plaid background.

The stars on her little outfit have been glossy accented.
Tomorrow its just me and Mr. Aiden so I hope to have more time to clean the house up and do laundry...and actually have enough energy to cook dinner. My poor husband has had takeout both nights I watched Carson and Aiden all day.
I went to Joanns Wednesday night and I found the cutest things for my scrapbook room...if I can find a place to hang them lol. cant wait to show you!!!
Have a good night

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails