May 25, 2010

Blessed Hana

Today has been so nice weather wise. Brent and Aiden are at the park right now so that I can try to finish up some projects for my design teams Im on and also items for the craft show. Its getting close!!

Inktegrity is taking a summer hiatus and Joni is going out with a bang until summer is over (She will be back!!!) We are doing new releases all week!!! This image is Hana....isnt she ready for Summer!!!

Lets see.....I made her blessed in the "upper area" LOL...and the fringed border was created with Martha Stewarts fringe scissors...I love them!!


I hope your Tuesday was a great one. Im excited for Biggest Loser tonight and I cannot log onto a computer and risk seeing who wins until I watch the show (which will probably be tomorrow)

Have a great night!!!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Ashley!
This is totally adorable, love the little 'details' you've added! great job!

so glad to have you aboard @ the Stamping Boutique!!! I look forward to working with you!
Hugs & blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails