April 9, 2010

BLS5

Sometimes there are obvious trends in the paper crafting market and right now anything tea related and banners seems to be a big hit.

Im so excited that Blackleaf Studios released these adorable teapot digi stamps. Whats even better....they are SO fun to color!!


My personal faves is the polka dot one and the center heart one!



At Blackleaf...its time for another sketch!! Here is the sketch


And here is what I did with the sketch.


I typed the sentiment myself on my computer with a free font I had downloaded somewhere. Let me know if you want to know the name and I will find it for you!

AND...you can win ALL of those images just by playing along over at the Blackleaf blog (and see the other samples the DT made!)

I love that the weekend is finally here and whats even better is that is going to be a relaxing one. Dont get me wrong..I had such a wonderful Easter weekend but we are always on the go with seeing both families, getting groceries, running errands, and so on. This week we just have my nephews THIRD (really?!?) birthday party. Its a pirate theme and I love the card I made...I cant show you yet though because alot of my family reads this blog ;)

The rest of the weekend I plan on catching up with my scrapbooking and custom orders. I just finished a custom order on Etsy with treasure maps...it was so much fun to do!!

Time to get started for the day and go make some breakfast for Aiden and I. See you tomorrow with an adorable card I entered for a contest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails