March 10, 2010

Some more good news!

I have some more exciting news.....Blackleaf Studios is doing challenges now!!! This first one is a sketch challenge...and its for a PRIZE! c'mon...we all know that its better to try to get a prize sometimes lol......the winner will receive some cute stamps ;)

The rules are super easy!
1.) Use this sketch for inspiration
2.)Use any Blackleaf Studio Product to be eligible for the prize...Don't have any yet?? Check out the great FREEBIES you can use!!
3.) Go to blog and use the link system by MARCH 16th (midnight)
4.) MOST IMPORTANT ONE!!!---HAVE FUN!!!!




We all know that I have been doing the sketch challenges like crazy lately..so I am very proud to be associated with this one :) Visit the blog for the beautiful creations by the design team.

Now..onto the sketch!










Here is mine!! Love the colors together...and guess what?!




See my butterfly I used?!
It is part of the set you can win!!!!!




I used copic markers and glossy accents to color my butterfly in and came up with the sentiment on my own with my computer and a font (Lucinda Sans).

I hope everyone has a great day......I gotta get busy working on bridal shower cards now for someone in my family!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo cute, great job.

Rachel B said...

Your card turned out beautiful! Thank you for your hard work. Your creations are so lovely! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of your DT adventure with Black Leaf Studios!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails