March 12, 2010

My Tutorial


I am excited to say that Joni from Inktegrity asked me to do a video tutorial using Copics! We decided I should color Mr. Owl from the shop and showcase the wood tutorial. It was a blast making the video for everyone at Inktegrity! Its pretty easy when you have cute images to work with lol!
Wanna see the video? It was featured HERE but I will post the video here and in my sidebar-->
where I list tutorials.




Thanks for watching the videos and hopefully I get to make more of them!! If you ever have a product or suggesstion to any videos...please comment or email me!!

Today is Friday! Unlike last week..I felt like this one FLEW by. Aiden and I are by ourselves again tonight..yuck..BUT this week is the last week Brent has to work these hours!! We are so excited! I hope to get some crafting in today on his nap time!!

Hope everyone has a happy friday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails