March 14, 2010

Fun Week Ahead



Photobucket
Yep..it is going to be a fairy fun week (couldnt help myself lol). Inktegrity is releasing new images ALL week long. Check back here often because I made cards for all of the new releases!! So excited.

I feel like I have so many cards to show you all but I can't post them! Mainly because of new releases but also because cards I am making people just might read this blog. I do want to show you a card I made my sister for one of her friends and her upcoming bridal shower. Her colors are almost like Brent and I (except black) and our purple was darker since we were married in September. I love this card and all the little elements on there! I added swarovski gems to some of the flowers in the bouquet for some bling and the dress is glittered with glitter. I love the shiny silver metallic paper I found at JoAnns and it was cheap!!
So I hope Amandas friend enjoys the card! Well I need to get off here we are having a family game night with Brents family and I have a few things to do here since I lost an hour already (DST) Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails