February 15, 2010

Mojo Monday

Its been a few days since I have last posted...mainly because I have been very busy dealing with all the snow we got here and of course being creative in my scrapbook room and trying out for several design teams. I really wish I could show the projects off as I am SO proud of things I have created and what makes it even better is I create things I actually will use and put in my scrapbooks and thats cool.

Its Monday so that means its a different Mojo Monday sketch challenge...so here is the sketch that was posted on the website:


And here is my style of the sketch
I love the sketch today....works really well with this stamped image I have had laying around for a little bit (I did a video on the mudd puddles product). I am pretty happy with the end result and would love to give it away to a little boy! Perfect boy colors and stamp.
Stamp: Great Impressions
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup
Ribbon: American Crafts, craft store twine hemp
Cipboard Buttons: Jenni Bowlin
Punch: Fiskars
Other: Glossy Accents, mudd puddles, COPICS!
I had a wonderful Valentines Day...Aiden stayed with his grandma and grandpa (THANKYOU) and Brent and I had alot of fun and spent the weekend together...he took me to Archivers which is always good and I always get spoiled (thankyou sweetie) and he gave me a few other surprises..love that guy to death!!
Aiden was spoiled as well...when isnt he though lol.
Okay well hopefully I will start posting more now that I have turned in all my design team applications by their due dates.
Have a great night!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails