January 13, 2010

You're a catch....

Yep..working on MORE Valentines Day cards here tonight. Yesterday I went to my moms house and was able to stamp lots of fun images and some we created to work for Valentines day (Thanks mom!)

Fishing Riley was one of them...and to me men cards are the hardest to find and even make for me. I decided to make this card masculine and be able to use it for any occasion (vday, anniversary, bday, im sorry, and more!)


Fun to make...of course Riley is colored using Copics and the background paper and cardstock is all Stampin up. Circle punches and Marvy Scallop square punches (I used the purple and pink sizes). Some ribbon and a clear button with hemp twine.


I also wanted to show you a cool new addition to my scrapbook room...thanks to my sister who picked it up for me at Target....its so pretty!





It looks weird because its empty (mind my mess please!) but I had her pick this utensil holder up when she was at Target before her classes..I was afraid mine would be out of this color!! It has 3 little areas and it spins!! Its so cute in person I promise...I am going to use it for pens, pencils, scissors!! Here is the link from Target.com They had red, this color, and green I believe. They also had ADORABLE bread boxes...and its all for 14.99 each...but I have to have some control...


Speaking of Target...this Friday (gotta love paydays so I can start my "budget" back over lol) I am going to also pick this up for Aiden..........actually its more for me and my sanity with the toys exploding downstairs...we seriously look like a Toys R us store......
They are SALE this week so I am going to get one and hopefully it works..at least its cute lol
Okay well I gotta go and get ready for bed and clean up alittle...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails