October 4, 2009

Card Making Day

Did you know that yesterday was National Card Making day?! I hope you got in some crafting time to make some pretty cards!

Yesterday I taught a Copic 101 Technique Class....we learned several techniques such as blending, tip to tip, feathering, blender pen effects and of course learned all about copics. I also had them put together two cards so they could take something home and not just colored images.

It turned out great!! Here are a sample of the two cards we did....I had changed the Riley card a little, the blue band now was embossed with stars!!


So those are the cards that I made at this workshop.
For those of you in my area and are interested in hosting a party or finding out when the next one is..please leave a comment or email me!!
If you host your class fee is free, you get some Neenah cardstock and a Copic Ciao of your choice! Cant beat that!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails