January 27, 2009

Princess Love


I created this card the other night when Brent was feeding Aiden his food before bed time (thanks for the break hunny!!) For some reason I wasnt feeling the usual pink/red for Love or Valentines day so I decided to use my favorite color purple (it was one of my wedding colors after all) I have had an email that someone wanted me to post what supplies I used so here you go from now on I will.........
Stamps: Stampendous Knight serious stamps, SU love stamp
Paper: Stampin up cardstock, hobby lobby pattern paper, bazzill bling cardstock
Accessories: Copic Markers (I will post the colors when I have the markers with me), Martha Stewart heart lace edge punch, Hero Arts gemstones, ATG adhesive
Sorry I cant post what copics I used but right now I am downstairs and able to type this while Aiden naps on the couch and trust me lol...I dont dare to move or the nap is OVER. We got alot more snow so I am pretty much snowed in....too bad hubby had to work today or else it would have been fun to both be home...maybe one day. I was so excited today though, I was able to sleep in till 10am...Aiden actually slept from midnight to 10am all night with NO feedings..wow..I know it was probably a fluke but I needed this :) I was so worried when Brent left for work at 6am and Aiden never made a sound..so I had to check on him. SIDS is my biggest worry!
Well I am working on a cute chipboard heart book so I will post pics later once I finish it!! Well I need to go and try to study for my test on Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails