August 14, 2008

Waiting...



Here is the newest layout I have finished. Last weekend my sister took some wonderful pics of Brent and I at a local canal..its a special place to us because it is where he proposed to me (aww). I really didnt want to pay for prof. pics so I had my sis do it..they turned out nice and I am happy :)

I used the new Hambly Studios Transparency on them..so much fun to work with!

I also had another dr apt again today. I know now why I am in so much pain. I am already 3cm dialted..can you believe that!! We are so ready for Aiden to get here but at the same time..I want him to wait a week or two so his lungs are in great shape....we will see what happens, its in gods hands now. Well I am going to clean my scrap table..its a mess :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails