August 23, 2008

Shopping


Today was a great day. I have never been so tired in my life....perhaps I will be able to actually get some sleep at night...ha who am I kidding lol...pregnancy is rough at 9 months when its HOT HOT HOT outside...well to me it is :)
This is a very quick and simple card I made to continue adding to my bday/thankyou stack I have going on....I added one to my Etsy Account as well. Very simple and took me minutes to make!! There are stickles on the flower...I still love SU last years In Colors...cool carribean makes me happy.
Today my mom and my sister and nephew all went shopping for a quick little trip...my mom still spoils me..I really do love it and appreciate it :) We went to michaels and found more $1 stamps (gotta love them!!) and we hit the clearance jackpot!!!!! We then headed for the mall and of course we had to go to Gymboree and find CUTE!!! outfits!!! Now normally I hate paying 16.50 for a pair of pants but today was 30% off everything!!! He even got a cute Halloween outfit!!! I am so ready for him to be here! Ive had lots of cramping all day and feeling sick to my stomach...so maybe the walking is helping?!?! Im so ready!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails