June 10, 2008

Bubble Gum Hearts



Well on Monday I had my dr apt and it was time to do my gestional diabetes test...I was so worried about the drink (all the horror stories you read/hear)..but actually it wasnt TOO bad..it just burned on its way down. I havent heard back yet from the Dr..so I am hoping that I do not get a call tomorrow from them. But the way I look at it is that I have had a blessed pregnancy..I everything else has been PERFECT so far so if this is the worst..then I am ok with it because it can be handled!

I made this card the other night and its one of those stamps that you have but dont really ink up much...but of course it was so much fun to stamp and color with my copics. I really am wanting the copic ciao 72b set (I have the A set already) but right now I need to focus on saving since I want to be a SAHM once Aiden gets here (very soon!!!). I have been using glossy accents on EVERYTHING I have been touching lately lol..its a neat product!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails