December 10, 2007

Weekend is over...


Well I still feel like its a Sunday..however its now 12:31am so excuse the Monday tag lol. My weekend has been really busy....finals week!! yuck. I only have one more final to go and I am taking it online tomorrow so wish me luck.

Sadly, I have not had much time to stamp or play in my stamp room due to school however, I did finish my ATCS (artist trading cards) for Dec. Both themes where Christmas and of course I love the Heidi paper!!

I hope to stamp and make a card for someone in my family who just had a baby girl and I am on the s-l-o-w side in making her a card. I have tomorrow off and so does my husband so we have a few things to do (small errands) and then my final. Sorry this post is so short and kind of pointless, lol. I promise once my finals are over I will be in my old stamping and blogging self.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails