May 8, 2007

New Post!




Hey Everyone!!
Sorry I havent posted in a LONG time....I have been really busy and just have not had much time to come on here and post. And also, I have been working on my wedding album so I have not made any cards except for a friends bday and also my parents anniv. card. But I am FINISISHED with my wedding scrapbook.......it turned out great and I am very happy with it!!!
But I have scanned in my Atc's for two of my lss and their atc swaps.
The first card is a black and white theme. Anything could go, it just had be black and white. The little crown has some sparkle to it and it is also pop dotted just for an effect!
The second atc card was a family theme...so of course I used a pic of Brent and I and added some words....i love them!!
I also have been working on the circle journal that I am participating in. I am working on Beckyabellas right now and we send them off again on the 22....its been so much fun so far! I cannot wait to get mine back!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails